Not just a pretty picture…
Every wedding is unique and to help you enjoy your big day is such a wonderful privilege.
My approach is to document people and weddings as they are, through natural, candid and timeless images as they’re happening which captures the essence of them and their nearest and dearest.
It’s not about just taking a pretty picture, but bringing out the best in the people I photograph by seeing and appreciating them for who they really are. Our editing process reflects this with a natural and emotive edit. “Display a link to before and after images that are edited”
Click here for an overview of the experience I deliver for my couples (links to below text a new hidden page)
Here’s a link to our wedding packages
Suz – need to refine this:
See here for an overview of the experience I deliver for my couples;
• We like to find out about you and your partner and what’s most important to you about your big day. See here for a sample enquiry form
• Love + Stuff Discovery Session
• This is where we get to know more about each other. I always like to understand what’s most important to couples about their wedding and wedding photography, to ensure we capture the essence of your big day.
• If I can add value by putting you in touch with other providers who can also assist as you work through the preparation for your big day, this can also be arranged.
• Love + Stuff Education Pack
• This includes details of our various photography packages so you can make an informed decision about what’s right for you, along with a few helpful hints and tips for your big day.
• Pre – Wedding Preparation
• Through our pre-check questionnaire we work out what needs to happen and by when and how this can best fit in with the other providers and work for you. We’ll also send through XYZ and touch base one week prior to confirm any final details.
• Wedding Day
• Whether you’re after just coverage on the day for five hours, or up to twelve hours coverage and different styles of albums, storybooks or wedding books we’ve got you covered. Here’s a link to our wedding packages
• Post Wedding Day
• Keep the excitement going with mini – albums, web and social media links and slideshows with your wedding images available anywhere from two days to two weeks post wedding and your full album designed and approved within four to six weeks post wedding. Why wait longer than you have to? Here’s a link to a sample booking form
If my work strikes a chord with you, please get in touch. I would love to tell your story.
(link to ‘Let’s chat’ page & enquiry form)